Sunday, May 02, 2010

This just in

Breaking:
The Vatican's decision to assume leadership of the scandal-plagued Legionaries of Christ won acceptance Sunday from the order itself and praise from those who abandoned the conservative movement now discredited by revelations that its founder sexually abused seminarians and fathered at least one child.
IOW, a Catholic organization revealed to have tolerated and concealed the sexual molestation of children, has now been taken over by ... a Catholic organization revealed to have tolerated and concealed the sexual molestation of children.

Nice work on that organizational chart, guys!

4 comments:

  1. I snorted out loud at this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nice work on the organizational chart, guys!" Have you considered re-naming the post and using this as the title? Too funny.
    Razor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I nearly passed soda through my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, I think the timing works better with the gag line at the end. Tho maybe the other way, we could've gotten that soda all the way through PMS_CC's nasal passages?

    ReplyDelete