Monday, May 24, 2010

That's right. Puppies. The puppies of Justice.

Monday's blogging is handed over to WWTDD:
And here’s the video of Lindsay in court this morning. All you need to know about how shitty and useless the justice system is in LA can be summed up by the fact that there’s a fucking puppy calendar on the wall of the courtroom.

It’s a calendar. With pictures of puppies.

There’s a painting called “Justice and Divine Vengeance Pursuing Crime”, and it shows two angels, one with a big fucking knife in his hand, hunting down a criminal (here).


It was commissioned to sit behind a judge's bench in his courtroom in Paris. But the puppy calendar is pretty good too. I think they send the same kind of message. Especially October, because there’s a beagle in a little police outfit.
Could "Tyler Durden" be an ... art history major? Because that would certainly explain his celebrity-blogger career.

(J/k TD. I'm a philosophy major, and I can't even get anyone to pay me to read my blog .... Title allusion here (run Find on "justice").)

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny, it's sad.

    P.S. I haven't seen a bag or coin cup in which to place my alms.

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm just joshing. I'm sure I enjoy blogging "for free" more than I would enjoy discovering 75 cents in a virtual tip jar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a philosophy major, too. I don't run into many of "us", lol. So "yay" for you! (sorry, no pay, though, lol)

    ReplyDelete